In an initial consultation we measure height, weight, body composition, blood pressure, overall strength, core strength, muscular endurance, cardiovascular endurance, balance and flexibility.
• Wear athletic apparel and athletic shoes.
• Drink plenty of fluids over the 24-hour period preceding the test to ensure normal hydration prior to the
• Avoid heavy meals, tobacco, alcohol, and caffeine for at least 3 hours before testing. You may have a
small snack 30 minutes to 1 hour before the test.
• Avoid exercise or strenuous physical activity the day of the test.
• Get an adequate amount of sleep (6-8 hours) the night before the test.